The International Builders’ Show (IBS) is organized by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). IBS is the largest light construction building industry tradeshow in the United States. This event focus specifically on the needs, opportunities, and concerns that face builders.
International Builders’ Show 2019
The International Builders’ Show 2019 will be at Las Vegas Convention Center on February 19-21.
International Builders’ Show 2019 it’s 600 000 net square feet of exhibit space, 60 000 attendees, 1500 exhibitors around the globe and more than 130 education sessions.
History of International Builders’ Show (IBS)
In 1944, the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) held its first annual convention and exposition, later becoming the International Builders’ Show (IBS) in 1998.
From its early start, IBS has grown to attract more than 100 000 attendees. The show has alternated its location between the Orange County Convention Center and the Las Vegas Convention Center – two of the United States’ largest convention centers.
8 Reasons to Attend International Builders’ Show 2019
This event is your best opportunity to access the tools, people and business knowledge you need. Here are the reasons why you should attend IBS in February.
- IBS Education. There are over 130 education sessions available at International Builders’ Show 2019. It’s the place to get information on the newest techniques, the latest trends and business strategies for such a low price. There will be more than 70% new content and 45% new speakers covering seven industry tracks.
- High-Performance Building Zone. At IBS, you will discover the best practices and new methods with construction demonstrations led by top building science experts.
- Incredible Value. IBS is your one-stop shop for knowledge, new products, and powerful connections—you truly cannot get access to this much business-building expertise for such a low price anywhere else.
Celebrate With Others. IBS celebrate 75 years of innovation.
- The Location. Have you ever been to Las Vegas? There are tons to see and to do after the show in Las Vegas. It’s the city that never sleeps!
- Connections. Meet new business partners and network with industry experts. The entire building industry will be at International Builders’ Show so you will have many opportunities to connect, pick up tips and grow your business at this show. IBS it’s more than 60 000 attendees, don’t miss your chance to meet new people.
- Exhibits. There are over 300 categories represented by 1500+ exhibitors. Gain in-depth product knowledge when you explore the hottest new product and technology.
- Special Events. You don’t want to miss the DCW Opening Ceremonies featuring comedian Dana Carvey. There’s also hot ticketed events like the IBS Young Pro Party, Official IBS House Party and the IBS Closing Spike Concert with the Goo Goo Dolls.
- International Builders’ Show Centrals. At IBS you will connect with professionals and industry experts in six niche-specific Centrals for workshops, expert solutions, round table discussions and networking events in Custom Building, Design, Multifamily, and remodelers.